Thursday, August 15, 2013

Buy one get one free!

 




 
 
          As seen on TV!
 
  • Made of durable rip stop nylon
  • Battery operated Cat's Meow™ toy operates anywhere your cat likes to play – you’ll enjoy hours of fun watching your cat & mouse!
  • Keep older cats active and healthy
  • Let your kitty enjoy hours of fun!

“One of my cats loves it, sits by it, comes running when I turn it on, or even hears me moving it. She’ll play with it for an hour or more if I let her, which is great because my two indoor cats can use the exercise and extra mental amusement etc.” Steve Murphy, Amazon.com
 
“This toy is great for a kitten – keeps her entertained for up to an hour. With respect to assembling the product, use a very small screwdriver to open the battery cover and be sure to keep track of the screw because it falls out.” Phyllis, Amazon.com
 
“Great toy! I have 7 cats that play with it. Very easy to assemble. Toy does not turn itself off so if you forget to turn it off of the cat falls asleep on it and the batteries might die.” Glen Wilcox, Amazon.com
 
Just click the ad at the top to order your Cat's Meow now!

No comments:

Post a Comment